WikiHow website contains more than 190 000 informational articles. The project’s creators think that using these articles people can learn how to do everything. The topics vary from “How to build a wooden house” to “How to say sorry to your cat”. Many articles (even absurd ones) contain illustrations typical for the website. What’s gonna happen if you delete all descriptions and just leave the illustrations? That’s what!
1. Forever in your thoughts
2. Hey, boy, turn your head
3. We don’t even want to suppose what this instruction is for
4. Just stop
5. Dreams about something bigger
6. On the motives of Rene Magritte’s paintings
7. Nothing out of the ordinary
8. OK, alright
9. Learning how to communicate with sheikhs
10. And attracting attention to yourself
11. Dreamy look
13. Diapers ROCK!
14. This is how love looks like
15. An illustration with context. Seems like it only got worse